MSTC has 600 owners. When an owner sells their MSTC membership, we will offer to the next person on the purchase waitlist. Below are the one-time and annual fees associated with owning a MSTC membership.
1. Purchase Application Fee. Join the waitlist by purchasing a one-time, non-refundable application fee of $105. It is approximately a 4-year wait before being offered a membership to purchase. Click the purchase button at the bottom of this page.
2. Bond. When a membership is available to purchase, we will invoice you for $1,445, which includes the $1,400 refundable bond and $45 non-refundable credit card processing fees. If you sell your membership, $1,400 will be returned to you.
3. Annual Dues. Each owner is responsible to pay annual dues. For 2023, annual dues are $590 to use all the facilities for the year or $180 to rent out your membership and relinquish your rights to use all facilities for the year. Annual invoices are generally emailed/mailed mid-February with payment due by March 31 to avoid late fees.
Each year, MSTC offers a limited number of rental memberships depending on how many owners rent out their membership for the year. Those interested can apply for the rental waitlist starting each February. The rental waitlist is reset each year and applicants must reapply each year. The purchase and rental waitlists are two separate waitlists. Rental Memberships cost $770 split into two payments: 1) $25 when you apply for the rental waitlist (non-refundable unless we run out of memberships) and 2) $745 when a membership is offered to you.
1. Rental Waitlist Application Fee/Proof of Address. Join the rental waitlist by purchasing a non-refundable application fee of $25. Click the purchase button at the bottom of this page (will be visible in February 2023). Anyone wishing to rent a membership must show proof that they live in the MSTC Boundary. An email receipt for the rental application fee will contain instructions on how to provide proof (e.g., utility bill, lease, deed) that you live within the MSTC Boundary. Failure to provide proof will make you ineligible for a membership and forfeiture of the rental application fee.
2. Rental Membership. Beginning in April, MSTC will offer rental memberships to everyone on the rental waitlist first come, first serve. MSTC will stop selling rental memberships when all of the rental memberships are purchased. Joining the waitlist does not guarantee you a rental membership. For 2023, the rental membership is $770 and provides access to the MSTC facilities for the entire year.
The 2023 Rental Waitlist is closed. Rental memberships will be offered starting during the first week of April on a first come, first serve basis.
Are you a local business or service looking to sponsor our swim team?
Get recognized in our community by appearing on our website and apps!