|Member Sign In|
- Clinics focuses on beginner and intermediate players
- Multiple clinics for ages 6-17
- Low student/teacher ratio
- Spring clinics between March-May before/after school
- Summer morning clinics
- Fall clinics August-October before/after school
- Tyson’s Cup intramural tennis versus other clubsAdditional practices for those playing Tysons Cup matches that week
Weekly Spring Clinics Begin March 15th. 5 days per week. Each week is $45 per child. Before and after school options for 8U & 9/10s. See complete schedule below.
New Clinics Begin Every Monday. Registration for each new clinic will open 8 days in advance at 12:01am.
Purchase 1-Week Passes in Advance! Why? Faster sign up process, better assurance that your child gets into the clinic, flexibility, and fewer PayPal purchases. Clinics are very popular and fill up fast. Passes allow you to complete the Sign Up process faster (avoiding the PayPal payment steps) to provide better assurance that your child(ren) get into the clinics. Passes can be purchased at anytime (available to the right)…highly recommended you purchase prior to start of Sign Ups.
Each 1-week pass for Spring Clinics is $45 per child. So if you have two children attending for the week, purchase 2 passes. If you expect your child to attend the next 3 weeks, purchase 3 passes. If you have to cancel prior to the clinic starting, you will get your pass back. Any passes remaining at end of Spring Clinics will be refunded.
Junior Tennis 1 Week Passes
1 Pass is good for 1 child for 1 weekSign in to purchase
Registration Instructions.Click on the Tennis Ball icon at the top right of the page (or click here)…in the drop down menu, click the Monday for the start date of the clinic you want to register (if you are on the Tennis Calendar view, click View Date) …click Sign Up for the clinic you want…select Sign up someone other than myself…select the appropriate child(ren)…finish by hitting the blue Sign Up button.
- Purchase prepaid passes prior to registration. An option exists on the Sign Up screen to purchase more passes…however, you will have to add to cart, checkout, complete the PayPal payment steps, and then come back to the Sign Up page to register
- Your current balance of Junior Tennis 1-week passes are listed at the top
- If your child(ren) are not listed, it is likely that you have yet to complete the Initial Household Setup with your account… please visit the Initial Household Setup page for instructions
- Check your passes balance and current registrations on the Member Dashboard
Watch the video below for the entire process.