Food Truck Reservations – New
MSTC hosts food trucks throughout the year. Click here for the event calendar or click the calendar in the top right for the latest schedule of food trucks.
Are you a Food Truck and want to park at MSTC? Mantua is a neighborhood over over 1,500 homes that actively support local food trucks. For a flat fee of $25 per day, you can park at our clubhouse and MSTC will help promote your food truck through our digital marketing tools (email blasts, website calendar, and Facebook posts).
Food truck reservations are available Thursday, Friday and Saturday each week between 4-8pm. We will allow a maximum of 2 food trucks on any of these days.
- Check the Event Calendar for availability. Food truck reservations will be only on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays between 4-8pm. Limit is two food trucks at a time.
- Click on the reservation button below and you will be asked to provide the following information:
1. Food Truck Name:
2. Contact Name, Email, Phone:
3. Requested Date(s)/Time(s):
4. Website/Pre-Order Link:
5. Short Food Truck Description (for marketing purposes):
- Once received, we will confirm available dates and send an invoice for payment. Final confirmation of your reservation will not be complete until payment has been received.
- The MSTC will market your food truck through our marketing and communications channels to increase participation and food sales.
Terms and Conditions:
By submitting your payment, you agree that you will arrive to the parking lot on your approved date and time. No shows will risk future participation at the MSTC. There will also be no refunds for no shows.
Trucks must be insured and have passed local inspections.
The MSTC reserves the right to cancel any reservation should any of these conditions not be met.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Are you a local business or service looking to sponsor our swim team?
Get recognized in our community by appearing on our website and apps!