If you are interested in renting the clubhouse for an event, please read the information below and submit a reservation request and payment through the reservations page. The Clubhouse Rental Coordinator will forward you a rental agreement and confirm your reservation. For questions, please contact Clubhouse rental Coordinator, email@example.com.
Clubhouse pictures are located here.
COVID 19: Occupancy will be limited according to current state and local regulations. As a renter, you are expected to reinforce current state and local regulations.
Rates / Hours
Clubhouse is available Monday-Thursday between 7a-10:30p and Friday-Saturday between 7a-midnight. Only members can reserve the clubhouse.
Maximum guests is 150 or current COVID restrictions
- Clubhouse rental fees
Monday-Thursday: $68 for first 2 hours and $16 for each additional hour. Rental time must include time for set up and clean up.
Friday-Sunday and holidays: $104 for first 2 hours and $26 for each additional hour. Rental time must include time for set up and clean up.
Anything more than 6 hours, please contact Clubhouse Rental Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org.
See MSTC Clubhouse Rental Info for further details.
Rules Concerning Rental of Clubhouse:
- Club member renting the facility must be present for entire event.
- Clubhouse must be cleaned and satisfactorily returned to its original condition. Members will be invoiced for any damages or cleaning expenses (a minimum of $75).
- The renter agrees to release Mantua Swim and Tennis Club from any liability associated with use of the facility, particularly with regard to the serving of alcohol by renter.
- A representative for MSTC will meet you to unlock the clubhouse for the beginning of your event and will meet you at the end of your event. Renter is to remain on premises until representative inspects the space at the end of event.
- If the guests are primarily under 18 years old, event must end by 11:30 to comply with VA driver’s curfew
- There is NO SMOKING anywhere on premises
- No tape or tacks may be used on walls of clubhouse. MSTC will provide approved adhesive for the walls. Sprinkle/glitter/confetti decorations may not be used.
- Replace tables and chairs in closet after wiping them down.
- During the off season, when the pool is closed, the upper deck may be used with rental of the clubhouse HOWEVER the staircase and the lower deck is closed. No guests are allowed on staircase.
- Room must be vacuumed, swept and or mopped after event. Bathrooms and Kitchen must be cleaned, swept and mopped
- All trash needs to be placed in dumpster.
- No refunds are given if entire requested rental time frame is not used.
- INCLEMENT WEATHER: Please note that rental of the clubhouse does not include snow or ice removal from parking area or deck. In the case of thunder or lightening, the deck must be cleared of guests.
- COVID 19: As a renter, you are expected to reinforce current state and local regulations.
There will be no clubhouse rentals permitted on Memorial Day Weekend, 4th of July Holiday and Labor Day Weekend
Members, click HERE CLUBHOUSE RESERVATIONS CALENDAR